Antipyretic and antiinflammatory proviron for sale usa effects which cause acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride. Has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action.Has a desensitizing proviron bayer (antihistamine) action as a blocker of histamine H 1 – receptors suppresses the symptoms of allergic rhinitis.. Sympathomimetic, constricts blood vessels, reduces edema and hyperemia of the mucous membranes of the nose, nasopharynx and sinuses, and reduces the amount of discharge from the nasal cavity.
- rhinitis, rhinorrhea, sinusitis, nasopharyngitis, allergic rhinitis.
- fever with “colds” and other infectious and inflammatory diseases.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug
- genetic lack of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase
- blood diseases
- severely impaired liver or kidney function
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- the drug is contraindicated in children under 12 years old
- Gilbert (constitutional hyperbilirubinemia) syndrome
- angle-closure glaucoma
- prostate adenoma
- arterial hypertension
- thyroid disease
- Chronical bronchitis
To use caution in patients with impaired function of the liver and kidneys.
In order to prevent liver toxicity drug should not be combined with alcohol intake, and take people prone to chronic alcohol consumption.
To apply caution when performing proviron bayer work that requires concentration and speed of psychomotor reactions.
Dosing and Administration
For adults: 2 tablets 3-4 times a day with an interval between doses of at least 4 hours after a meal.
The daily dose should not exceed 12 tablets.
For children over 12 years: 1 tablet 4 times a day with intervals between doses of at least 4 hours after a meal.
The daily dose – not more than 4 tablets.
Course duration: as an antipyretic – no more than 3 days; as analgesic, – no more than 5 days.
The drug is generally well tolerated uterus for sale when used in therapeutic doses.
Sometimes these symptoms are possible:
- allergic skin reactions (rash, pruritus, angioedema)
- violation of hematopoiesis (thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, agranulocytosis)
- dizziness, sleep disturbances, irritability
- dyspeptic disorders (nausea, vomiting)
- increased intraocular pressure
Symptoms of acute poisoning:
nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, in severe cases, develops liver failure, encephalopathy and coma. The victim should be gastric lavage. Assign adsobenty (activated charcoal) and seek medical advice.
Interaction with other drugs
When concomitant administration of barbiturates, diphenylhydantoin, carbamazepine, rifampicin, zidovudine, and other inductors makrosomalnyh liver enzymes increase the risk of hepatotoxicity of the drug.
The simultaneous use of indirect anticoagulants (warfarin, etc.) Increases the risk of hemorrhages.
Simultaneous use of the drug proviron for sale to the central nervous system depressants, including barbiturates, alcohol, opioids, sedative effect.
When used with drugs that possess antimuscarinic activity (atropine, some antidepressants) shows additional proviron bayer antimuscarinic action.